Job Readiness Training
Unocasa offer job readiness training in Nigeria because every year, Nigerian tertiary institutions graduate 1.8 million new graduates but only 20% get jobs. To be one of the 20% that get jobs, it is essential to know what employers want and develop the right skills to not only get a job but also to keep the job when you get it.
Participate in our one day job readiness training in Nigeria course to guide you on getting a job. In this training you will learn:
- What employers are looking for
- The skills you really should have on any job
- CV Writing
- How to prepare for interviews
- Your online presence and Social Media for work
- What Employers are Looking For: Do you often wonder why you do not get invited for interviews or you never make it past the first interview? What do you think employers want when looking for employees? In this job readiness training in Nigeria course, participants will learn what employers want and how to break past the barriers to get that perfect job.
- Skills You Must Have For Any Job: Job seekers often believe the only requirement for getting a good job is their course of study. This however no longer suffices, as employers look for particular set of skills when recruiting, this course helps you discover and learn the skills necessary to place yourself at a competitive edge over other candidates, making you the candidate of choice for potential employers.
- CV writing: This course focuses on the full recruitment cycle; drafting your CV to act as a strategic marketing tool which grabs the attention of employers, preparing for interviews, presenting yourself to the interviewers and post interview connections.
- Before (CV writing, Preparing for the interview)
- During (Presenting yourself, responding to questions, engaging your interviewers)
- After (Thank you’s and Connecting with the company)
- Your Online Presence and Social Media for work: The world we live in today is one where Social Media plays a major role; your social network can be used as a marketing tool to attract potential employers, this course teaches participants how to set themselves apart from others in their field with a professional image on various social media platforms
- Mock Interview: This interview panel simulation will provide live experience as to what interviewers are looking for when meeting with you and provide you strategies for conquering fear, thinking through questions and giving responses that get you the job.
[icon_box icon=”icon-map” border=”0″ title=”Training Venue”]The Citrus Training Centre,
3 Faramobi Ajike Street,
Anthony Village, Lagos[/icon_box]
[icon_box icon=”icon-calendar” border=”0″ title=”Date”]Friday, 4 August, 2017[/icon_box]
[icon_box icon=”icon-clock” border=”0″ title=”Time”]9am[/icon_box]
Please pay the registration fee to our account below:
Account Name: Unocasa Limited
Account Number: 0084902994